WHAT CAN I SELL?
Re-Loved Market is for sale of quality secondhand clothing and accessories (shoes, handbags, scarves and jewellery), second-hand wares such as records, and antique and vintage homewares as well as handmade upcycled goods.
BATTERY POINT STALLS
We offer a range of fabulous stall options.
Here is a brief description of the stall types:
See the Bookings page for prices and current availabilities.
A space approximately 80cm long and 50cm deep, accessed from one side only.
Ideal for the stallholder who requires one rack only. Bring one standard, straight rack to fit within the space. There should be no tubs or shoes on the floor - items are to be displayed on the rail only.
A space approximately 1.5m long and 90cm deep, accessed from one side only.
Perfect for the stallholder who has a significant amount to sell, but doesn't need the creative freedom of a deluxe space. This space can fit two clothes racks or one table and a few tubs. You may bring whatever display you like, provided it fits within the space (and please, no clothes drying racks).
The space is approx. 2m x 2m, with a single entry point.
The Deluxe Space is by far the favourite stall choice. More space offers you more creative freedom. This space is able to be set up like a miniature shop, and has the potential to attract more customers into your stall space.
Stallholders in the past have used a combination of racks, baskets, tables, ladder, mirror, plant, diffuser, lamp, rugs. You may bring any display or furnishing that you desire, and display items however you choose (but please no clothes drying racks).
Let your creativity flow!
Outdoor Standard Space
A 1m x 1m space that can fit almost any style of clothes rack.
Ideal for the stallholder who requires one rack only. Unlike indoor standard spaces, these outdoor spaces are able to accommodate double rail racks and circular racks as well as standard straight racks.
If you would like more space, more creative freedom, a wider range of display options, we suggest viewing our other stall options.
Outdoor Large Space
A space approximately 2m x 2m deep, accessed from one side only.
Perfect for the stallholder who has a significant amount of clothes to sell, but doesn't need the additional space or creative freedom of a deluxe space. This space can fit two clothes racks and a few tubs. You may bring whatever display you like, provided it fits within the space (and please, no clothes drying racks).
Outdoor Premium Space
A 3m x 3m space, with all the creative potential as a Large Stall, in a slightly larger space for those who may wish to bring marquee tent.
Outdoor stalls are subject to weather conditions. Please consider this when booking a stall as we are unable to move people indoors, and do not offer refunds.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
• The market is located at the hall beside St George's Church in Battery Point. Due to the church restoration, access is from behind the hall. Enter the park at 26 de Witt Street, walk towards the brick hall, turn left through the walkway, and the hall is on your right.
• Arrive from 12.30pm for a 1pm start.
• Please do not enter the premises prior to 12.20pm.
• No cars are permitted on the church property on Cromwell Street. Do not enter the church driveway or attempt to access the hall via Cromwell Street.
• Parking is on the street. We suggest having a friend or family member drop you off and pick you off if possible.
• Quote your name or booking number to sign in at the hall entry. You must be signed in by 12.50pm.
• Stalls are not allocated. You will be directed to your stall once signed in. Deluxe Stalls are on either side of the hall, Double stalls in the centre, and Standard stalls located throughout. Outdoor stalls are located directly beside the hall.
• Pack up is promptly at 3.30pm for a 3.45pm lock up.
EXTRA NOTES AND TIPS AND INFO:
• Once you have booked your stall, you should receive a booking email from our online system. Within one week of booking you will receive an email from Re-Loved Market, with a few reminders and your copy of our eBook, 10 Tips for Stallholders.
• Once a booking has been confirmed, it is expected that you attend. Let us know asap if you will be unable to attend.
• We suggest that you hang your clothes onto clothes racks to transport them easily into and out of the hall. If you are not bringing clothes racks, we suggest suitcases or tubs on wheels. If you have a large amount of clothing, i.e. are having a booth stall or multiple standard stalls, we suggest you bring someone to assist with transporting your items into the hall.
• We recommend trialling your display at home prior to market day. This will ensure that you are aware of your set up process, that your display fits within the space, and that your clothes racks are sturdy and hold the weight of your clothes.
• We recommend clear signage and/or labeling items (not with stickers, thankyou, as these often get stuck on the floor). In our (9 years of) experience, customers are more inclined to browse and purchase clothing when they are aware of the prices.
• It is wise to bring a float (i.e. change to provide customers).
At the market
• We offer a communal change area at the Battery Point market. It is the stallholder's choice whether to allow customers to try on an item.
To recap the process:
- Read the stallholder information above
- Book your stall
- Prepare for the market: Select clothes to sell, mark prices, design your display method and any furnishings.
- Attend the market!
See you there.